Expand your fleet
- Low hour, well maintained equipment
- Large selection of machines for any job
- Rent to own options available
When you need to supplement your fleet quickly, call us for high quality rental equipment. Almost any type of equipment is available, from attachments to utility equipment and large construction machines. Rent by the week, by the month or ask about our rent to buy options.
Hydraulic Hammers & Compactors
Skid Steer Attachments
The following guidelines must be adhered to during the rental period.
- Credit department approval is required
- Rental payment must be provided in advance, or payment charged to a CNH Capital Productivity Plus Account.
- Freight is FOB MBR yard and return freight to nearest branch.
- Insurance—Lessee must furnish a certificate of insurance naming MBR the Loss Payee and the Additional Insured for the retail value of the rental equipment. MBR can sell the lessee LDW via CNH Capital.
- Rental Contract—A rental contract must be completed on every transaction with all pertinent data furnished prior to the release of the rental equipment.
- U.C.C. Filing—A UCC will be filed with the Secretary of State, which protects MBR's security interest in the equipment.
4-Week Period8 hours
- Interest Rates—MBR will allow 100% of all rentals to apply the agreed upon option price, plus an interest charge will be computed at the rate of PRIME plus 3% APR at the time of conversion.
- Repairs and Maintenance—All repairs required due to abuse or negligence will be charged to the lessee upon return of the damaged rental equipment. Also, any abnormal clean-up costs will be the responsibility of the lessee. Furthermore, if the rental unit is converted into a sale, all non-warrantable repairs and maintenance, during the rental period, will be added to the conversion price.
- Rental Machines are fully fueled when leaving, and should be returned with a full tank to avoid additional charges on your rental billings.
- Tier IV—Rental machines equipped with SCR Tier IV diesel engines will have full DEF tanks, and should be returned with full DEF tanks to avoid additional charges on your rental billings.